† Present address: Department of Life Sciences, Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva 84105, Israel. Email: email@example.com
Long-distance dispersal of tree seeds by wind
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Volume 16, Issue 5, pages 877–885, December 2001
How to Cite
Horn, H. S., Nathan, R.A.N. and Kaplan, S. R. (2001), Long-distance dispersal of tree seeds by wind. Ecological Research, 16: 877–885. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2001.00456.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2002
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!