Differences in diapause attributes between two clinal forms distinguished by male-to-male aggression in a subsocial spider mite, Schizotetranychus miscanthi Saito
Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 645–653, November 2002
How to Cite
Saito, Y., Sakagami, T. and Sahara, K. (2002), Differences in diapause attributes between two clinal forms distinguished by male-to-male aggression in a subsocial spider mite, Schizotetranychus miscanthi Saito. Ecological Research, 17: 645–653. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2002.00522.x
- Issue published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 29 OCT 2002
- Received 16 November 2001. Accepted 1 May 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!