Importance of topography and soil texture in the spatial distribution of two sympatric dipterocarp trees in a Bornean rainforest
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 307–320, May 2003
How to Cite
Itoh, A., Yamakura, T., Ohkubo, T., Kanzaki, M., Palmiotto, P. A., LaFrankie, J. V., Ashton, P. S. and Lee, H. S. (2003), Importance of topography and soil texture in the spatial distribution of two sympatric dipterocarp trees in a Bornean rainforest. Ecological Research, 18: 307–320. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2003.00556.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2003
- Received 28 January 2002. Accepted 7 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!