Assessment of within-population genetic structure in Quercus crispula and Q. dentata by amplified fragment length polymorphism analysis
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2003
Volume 18, Issue 5, pages 619–623, September 2003
How to Cite
Ishida, T. A. and Kimura, M. T. (2003), Assessment of within-population genetic structure in Quercus crispula and Q. dentata by amplified fragment length polymorphism analysis. Ecological Research, 18: 619–623. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1703.2003.00583.x
- Issue online: 3 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2003
- Received 11 December 2002. Accepted 16 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!