Unlicensed assistive personnel in the critical care unit: What is their role?
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 240–246, December 1998
How to Cite
Chaboyer, W., McMurray, A. and Patterson, E. (1998), Unlicensed assistive personnel in the critical care unit: What is their role?. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 4: 240–246. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-172X.1998.00093.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!