Performance indicators and standards of care for coronary angioplasty procedures: A quality initiative
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 261–266, December 1998
How to Cite
Higgins, M. (1998), Performance indicators and standards of care for coronary angioplasty procedures: A quality initiative. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 4: 261–266. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-172X.1998.00094.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.