The competent nurse and continuing education: Is there a relationship between the two?
Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 4, Issue 3, page 143, September 1998
How to Cite
(1998), The competent nurse and continuing education: Is there a relationship between the two?. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 4: 143. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-172X.1998.00096.x
- Issue published online: 5 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 5 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.