Importance of humour to client–nurse relationships and clients’ well-being
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 7, Issue 2, pages 119–125, April 2001
How to Cite
Åstedt-Kurki, P., Isola, A., Tammentie, T. and Kervinen, U. (2001), Importance of humour to client–nurse relationships and clients’ well-being. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 7: 119–125. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-172X.2001.00287.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!