Nurses’ knowledge of error in blood pressure measurement technique
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2002
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 118–126, June 2002
How to Cite
Armstrong, R. S. (2002), Nurses’ knowledge of error in blood pressure measurement technique. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 8: 118–126. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-172X.2002.00348.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2002
- Accepted for publication July 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!