Evaluation of quality of life in Chinese patients with gynaecological cancer: Assessments by patients and nurses
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 9, Issue 1, pages 40–48, February 2003
How to Cite
Zhao, H., Kanda, K., Liu, S.-J. and Mao, X.-Y. (2003), Evaluation of quality of life in Chinese patients with gynaecological cancer: Assessments by patients and nurses. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 9: 40–48. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-172X.2003.00401.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication August 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.