Animal models for the study of HBV infection and the evaluation of new anti-HBV strategies
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 17, Issue Supplement s4, pages S460–S463, December 2002
How to Cite
ZOULIM, F., BERTHILLON, P., GUERHIER, F. L., SEIGNÈRES, B., GERMON, S., PICHOUD, C., CHENG, Y. and TRÉPO, C. (2002), Animal models for the study of HBV infection and the evaluation of new anti-HBV strategies. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 17: S460–S463. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.17.s4.10.x
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!