Low-titre auto-antibodies predict autoimmune disease during interferon-α treatment of chronic hepatitis C
Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 419–422, May 1999
How to Cite
Bell, T., Bansal, A., Shorthouse, C., Sandford, N. and Powell, E. (1999), Low-titre auto-antibodies predict autoimmune disease during interferon-α treatment of chronic hepatitis C. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 14: 419–422. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.1999.01896.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.