C ASE R EPORT: Lamivudine therapy for submassive hepatic necrosis due to reactivation of hepatitis B following chemotherapy
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
© 1999 Blackwell Science Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 801–803, August 1999
How to Cite
Maguire, C. M., Crawford, D. H., Hourigan, L. F., Clouston, A. D., Walpole, E. T. and Powell, E. E. (1999), C ASE R EPORT: Lamivudine therapy for submassive hepatic necrosis due to reactivation of hepatitis B following chemotherapy . Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 14: 801–803. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.1999.01961.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.