Increase in CD95 (Fas/APO-1)-positive CD4+ and CD8+ T cells in peripheral blood derived from patients with autoimmune hepatitis or chronic hepatitis C with autoimmune phenomena
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 69–75, January 2000
How to Cite
Ogawa, S., Sakaguchi, K., Takaki, A., Shiraga, K., Sawayama, T., Mouri, H., Miyashita, M., Koide, N. and Tsuji, T. (2000), Increase in CD95 (Fas/APO-1)-positive CD4+ and CD8+ T cells in peripheral blood derived from patients with autoimmune hepatitis or chronic hepatitis C with autoimmune phenomena. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 15: 69–75. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2000.02044.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.