Contributed by S Chung and IC Roberts-Thomson, Department of Gastroenterology, The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Woodville, South Australia 5011, Australia.
Gastrointestinal: Choledochoduodenal fistula
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 15, Issue 1, page 93, January 2000
How to Cite
(2000), Gastrointestinal: Choledochoduodenal fistula. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 15: 93. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2000.02048.x
Contributions to this section are welcomed and should be submitted to the Section Editor, Professor IC Roberts-Thomson, Department of Gastroenterology, Queen Eliza-beth Hospital, Woodville South, South Australia 5011, Australia.
Reproduction of colour photographs has kindly been sponsored by a grant from Astra Australia Pty Ltd.
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.