Indications for liver transplantation in patients with chronic hepatitis B and C virus infection and hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
© 2000 Blackwell Science Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 15, Issue Supplement s2, pages E181–E186, May 2000
How to Cite
Fan, S., Cheung, S. and Lo, C. (2000), Indications for liver transplantation in patients with chronic hepatitis B and C virus infection and hepatocellular carcinoma. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 15: E181–E186. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2000.02119.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!