Low incidence of hepatitis C virus transmission between spouses: A prospective study
Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 15, Issue 4, pages 391–395, April 2000
How to Cite
Kao, J.-H., Liu, C.-J., Chen, P.-J., Chen, W., Lai, M.-Y. and Chen, D.-S. (2000), Low incidence of hepatitis C virus transmission between spouses: A prospective study. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 15: 391–395. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2000.02165.x
- Issue online: 25 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.