Real-time ultrasonographic assessment of antroduodenal motility after ingestion of solid and liquid meals by patients with functional dyspepsia
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
© 2000 Blackwell Science Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1022–1027, September 2000
How to Cite
Kusunoki, H., Haruma, K., Hata, J., Tani, H., Okamoto, E., Sumii, K. and Kajiyama, G. (2000), Real-time ultrasonographic assessment of antroduodenal motility after ingestion of solid and liquid meals by patients with functional dyspepsia. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 15: 1022–1027. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2000.02251.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.