Hepatic steatosis in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: Prevalence and clinical correlation
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
© 2001 Blackwell Science Asia Pty Ltd
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 190–195, February 2001
How to Cite
Hwang, S.-J., Luo, J.-C., Chu, C.-W., Lai, C.-R., Lu, C.-L., Tsay, S.-H., Wu, J.-C., Chang, F.-Y. and Lee, S.-D. (2001), Hepatic steatosis in chronic hepatitis C virus infection: Prevalence and clinical correlation. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 16: 190–195. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2001.02407.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.