Comparison of clinical, serological and histological findings between non-ulcer dyspepsia patients with and without Helicobacter pylori infection
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 276–281, March 2001
How to Cite
Lo, C.-C., Hsu, P.-I., Lo, G.-H., Lai, K.-H., Cheng, J.-S., Tseng, H.-H., Lin, C.-K., Chan, H.-H., Wang, Y.-Y., Ku, M.-K., Lin, C.-P., Peng, N.-J. and Chien, E. J. (2001), Comparison of clinical, serological and histological findings between non-ulcer dyspepsia patients with and without Helicobacter pylori infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 16: 276–281. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2001.02417.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.