Eight-year nationwide survival analysis in relatives of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: Role of viral infection
Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2002
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 682–689, June 2002
How to Cite
Tai, D.-I., Chen, C.-H., Chang, T.-T., Chen, S.-C., Liao, L.-Y., Kuo, C.-H., Chen, Y., Chen, G.-H., Yang, S.-S., Tang, H.-S., Lin, H. H., Lin, D.-Y., Lo, S. K., Du, J.-M., Lin, K.-C., Changchien, C.-S., Chang, W.-Y., Sheu, J.-C., Liaw, Y.-F., Chen, D.-S. and Sung, J.-L. (2002), Eight-year nationwide survival analysis in relatives of patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: Role of viral infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 17: 682–689. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2002.02747.x
- Issue online: 3 JUL 2002
- Version of Record online: 3 JUL 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.