Fusobacterium varium localized in the colonic mucosa of patients with ulcerative colitis stimulates species-specific antibody
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2002
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 849–853, August 2002
How to Cite
Ohkusa, T., Sato, N., Ogihara, T., Morita, K., Ogawa, M. and Okayasu, I. (2002), Fusobacterium varium localized in the colonic mucosa of patients with ulcerative colitis stimulates species-specific antibody. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 17: 849–853. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2002.02834.x
- Issue published online: 7 AUG 2002
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.