Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome in Hong Kong
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2002
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1180–1186, November 2002
How to Cite
Kwan, A. C.-P., Hu, W. H.-C., Chan, Y.-K., Yeung, Y.-W., Lai, T. S.-T. and Yuen, H. (2002), Prevalence of irritable bowel syndrome in Hong Kong. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 17: 1180–1186. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2002.02871.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 16 May 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.