Presently at the Retinoid Research Group, Department of Food Science and Human Nutrition, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA. Presented in part at Experimental Biology, April 2002, New Orleans, LA, USA.
Wnt signaling in hepatocellular carcinoma: Analysis of mutation and expression of beta-catenin, T-cell factor-4 and glycogen synthase kinase 3-beta genes
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2003
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 280–287, March 2003
How to Cite
CUI, J., ZHOU, X., LIU, Y., TANG, Z. and ROMEIH, M. (2003), Wnt signaling in hepatocellular carcinoma: Analysis of mutation and expression of beta-catenin, T-cell factor-4 and glycogen synthase kinase 3-beta genes. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 18: 280–287. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2003.02973.x
- Issue online: 26 FEB 2003
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2003
- Accepted for publication 18 October 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.