Validation of Rome II criteria for functional gastrointestinal disorders by factor analysis of symptoms in Asian patient sample
Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 18, Issue 7, pages 796–802, July 2003
How to Cite
KWAN, A. C.-P., BAO, T. N., CHAKKAPHAK, S., CHANG, F.-Y., KE, M. Y., LAW, N. M., LEELAKUSOLVONG, S., LUO, J. Y., MANAN, C., PARK, H. J., PIYANIRAN, W., QURESHI, A., LONG, T., XU, G. M., XU, L. and YUEN, H. (2003), Validation of Rome II criteria for functional gastrointestinal disorders by factor analysis of symptoms in Asian patient sample. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 18: 796–802. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2003.03081.x
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2003
- Version of Record online: 10 JUN 2003
- Accepted for publication 21 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.