Interleukin-18 overproduction exacerbates the development of colitis with markedly infiltrated macrophages in interleukin-18 transgenic mice
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2003
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 18, Issue 8, pages 960–969, August 2003
How to Cite
ISHIKURA, T., KANAI, T., URAUSHIHARA, K., IIYAMA, R., MAKITA, S., TOTSUKA, T., YAMAZAKI, M., SAWADA, T., NAKAMURA, T., MIYATA, T., KITAHORA, T., HIBI, T., HOSHINO, T. and WATANABE, M. (2003), Interleukin-18 overproduction exacerbates the development of colitis with markedly infiltrated macrophages in interleukin-18 transgenic mice. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 18: 960–969. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2003.03097.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2003
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2003
- Accepted for publication 26 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.