Simplified 13C-urea breath test with a new infrared spectrometer for diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2003
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1237–1243, November 2003
How to Cite
CHEN, T.-S., CHANG, F.-Y., CHEN, P.-C., HUANG, T. W., OU, J. T., TSAI, M.-H., WU, M.-S. and LIN, J.-T. (2003), Simplified 13C-urea breath test with a new infrared spectrometer for diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori infection. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 18: 1237–1243. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2003.03139.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 12 February 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.