Evolution of wild type and mutants of the YMDD motif of hepatitis B virus polymerase during lamivudine therapy
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology
Volume 18, Issue 12, pages 1353–1357, December 2003
How to Cite
ZHANG, X., LIU, C., GONG, Q., ZHANG, S., ZHANG, D., LU, Z. and WANG, Y. (2003), Evolution of wild type and mutants of the YMDD motif of hepatitis B virus polymerase during lamivudine therapy. Journal of Gastroenterology and Hepatology, 18: 1353–1357. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1746.2003.03176.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 17 April 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.