AJ Daley, MBBS, BAppSc(MLS), DipPaed, FRACP, Infectious Diseases Registrar. R Nallusamy, MBBS, MRCP, Visiting Fellow. D Isaacs, MD, FRACP, Director.
Comparison of influenza A and influenza B virus infection in hospitalized children
Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 332–335, August 2000
How to Cite
Daley, A., Nallusamy, R. and Isaacs, D. (2000), Comparison of influenza A and influenza B virus infection in hospitalized children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 36: 332–335. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2000.00533.x
- Issue online: 24 DEC 2001
- Version of Record online: 24 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.