Couple distress after sudden infant or perinatal death: A 30-month follow up
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2002
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 368–372, August 2002
How to Cite
Vance, J., Boyle, F., Najman, J. and Thearle, M. (2002), Couple distress after sudden infant or perinatal death: A 30-month follow up. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 38: 368–372. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2002.00008.x
- Issue published online: 1 OCT 2002
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 24 October 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.