Couple distress after sudden infant or perinatal death: A 30-month follow up
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2002
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 368–372, August 2002
How to Cite
Vance, J., Boyle, F., Najman, J. and Thearle, M. (2002), Couple distress after sudden infant or perinatal death: A 30-month follow up. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 38: 368–372. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2002.00008.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2002
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2002
- Accepted for publication 24 October 2001.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!