Present address: Division of Developmental Pediatrics, University of British Columbia, Sunny Hill Health Centre for Children, 3644 Slocan Street, Vancouver BC, V5M 3E8, Canada.
Screening for intestinal parasites in recently arrived children from East Africa
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 456–459, August 2001
How to Cite
Rice, J., Skull, S., Pearce, C., Mulholland, N., Davie, G. and Carapetis, J. (2003), Screening for intestinal parasites in recently arrived children from East Africa. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 39: 456–459. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2003.00188.x
- Issue published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2003
- Accepted for publication 15 December 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.