Early adolescent smoking and a web of personal and social disadvantage
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 580–585, November 2003
How to Cite
Conwell, L., O'Callaghan, M., Andersen, M., Bor, W., Najman, J. and Williams, G. (2003), Early adolescent smoking and a web of personal and social disadvantage. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 39: 580–585. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2003.00240.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2003
- Accepted for publication 18 March 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.