Presentation of aggressive children and adolescents to paediatric emergency departments
Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 645–646, December 2003
How to Cite
Birleson, P. (2003), Presentation of aggressive children and adolescents to paediatric emergency departments. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 39: 645–646. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2003.00264.x
- Issue published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 24 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication 10 July 2003.
- 2The Mental Health of Young People in Australia: Child and Adolescent Component of the National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being. Canberra, Australia: Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, Mental Health Branch, 2000., , et al.
- 3Victorian Department of Human Services. The Health of Young Victorians. Prevention and Child Health Section, Health Intelligence and Disease Control. Melbourne, Australia: DHS, Public Health and Development Division, 1998.
- 5Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care. National Mental Health Report 2000: 6th Annual Report. Changes in Australia's Mental Health Services Under the First National Mental Health Plan of the National Mental Health Strategy 1993−98. Canberra, Australia: Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care, 2000.
- 6Commonwealth Department of Health and Family Services. Consultation Paper on the National Mental Health Plan 2003−8. Mental Health and Special Programs Branch. Canberra Australia: Commonwealth Department of Health and Family Services, 1998.
- 8American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists. Practice parameters for the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with conduct disorder. J. Am. Acad. Ch. Adol. Psychiat. 1997; 36 (10 Suppl.): S122−S139.