†Expert bodies around the world have set different guidelines for safe levels of mercury consumption. The US Environmental Protection Authority has set the lowest cut-off point at 0.7 µg of mercury per kilogram of bodyweight per week, while the WHO has stipulated a higher level, 3.3 µg/kg of bodyweight per week. Australia follows the WHO recommendations, as these levels are still considered to be as much as 10-fold below the levels which pose any health risk.
Immunization myths and realities: Responding to arguments against immunization
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 39, Issue 7, pages 487–491, September 2003
How to Cite
MacIntyre, C. and Leask, J. (2003), Immunization myths and realities: Responding to arguments against immunization. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 39: 487–491. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1754.2003.t01-1-00200.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2003
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2003
- Accepted for publication 12 June 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.