Large freshwater lakes in arid Australia: A review of their limnology and threats to their future
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Lakes & Reservoirs: Research & Management
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 183–196, June 2001
How to Cite
Timms, B. V. (2001), Large freshwater lakes in arid Australia: A review of their limnology and threats to their future. Lakes & Reservoirs: Research & Management, 6: 183–196. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1770.2001.00132.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!