Present address: School of Health and Biosciences, University of East London, Stratford Campus, Romford Road, Stratford, London E15 1LZ, UK.
Mammals, agri-environment schemes and set-aside – what are the putative benefits?
Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 259–277, October 2007
How to Cite
MACDONALD, D. W., TATTERSALL, F. H., SERVICE, K. M., FIRBANK, L. G. and FEBER, R. E. (2007), Mammals, agri-environment schemes and set-aside – what are the putative benefits?. Mammal Review, 37: 259–277. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1770.2002.00172_37_4.x
- Issue published online: 5 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2007
- Submitted 19 August 2005; returned for revision 10 November 2005; revision accepted 23 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!