Autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism: A key to understanding nigral degeneration in sporadic Parkinson's disease
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Volume 20, Issue Supplement s1, pages 85–90, September 2000
How to Cite
Hattori, N., Shimura, H., Kubo, S.-i., Kitada, T., Wang, M., Asakawa, S., Minashima, S., Shimizu, N., Suzuki, T., Tanaka, K. and Mizuno, Y. (2000), Autosomal recessive juvenile parkinsonism: A key to understanding nigral degeneration in sporadic Parkinson's disease. Neuropathology, 20: 85–90. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1789.2000.00312.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!