THE IMPORTANCE OF GLUCOSE DEGRADATION PRODUCTS (GDP) IN FLUIDS FOR PERITONEAL DIALYSIS
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Volume 7, Issue 1, page A34, February 2002
How to Cite
Wieslander, A. and Ab, G. (2002), THE IMPORTANCE OF GLUCOSE DEGRADATION PRODUCTS (GDP) IN FLUIDS FOR PERITONEAL DIALYSIS. Nephrology, 7: A34. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1797.2002.00007-1-34.x
- Issue published online: 9 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 9 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!