Current incidence, treatment patterns and outcome of end-stage renal disease among indigenous groups in Australia and New Zealand
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
Volume 8, Issue 1, pages 42–48, February 2003
How to Cite
MCDONALD, S. and RUSS, G. (2003), Current incidence, treatment patterns and outcome of end-stage renal disease among indigenous groups in Australia and New Zealand. Nephrology, 8: 42–48. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1797.2003.00131.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2003
- Accepted for publication 8 July 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.