The social production of an enterprise clinic: nurses, clinical pathway guidelines and contemporary healthcare practices
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 7, Issue 3, pages 200–208, September 2000
How to Cite
Barnes, L. (2000), The social production of an enterprise clinic: nurses, clinical pathway guidelines and contemporary healthcare practices. Nursing Inquiry, 7: 200–208. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1800.2000.00070.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Accepted for publication 22 June 1999
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.