Understanding between care providers and patients with stroke and aphasia: a phenomenological hermeneutic inquiry
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2002
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 93–103, June 2002
How to Cite
Sundin, K., Jansson, L. and Norberg, A. (2002), Understanding between care providers and patients with stroke and aphasia: a phenomenological hermeneutic inquiry. Nursing Inquiry, 9: 93–103. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1800.2002.00135.x
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2002
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2002
- Accepted for publication 18 January 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.