Research on psychosomatic complaints by senior high school students in Tokyo and their related factors
Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 3–11, February 2001
How to Cite
Takata, Y. (2001), Research on psychosomatic complaints by senior high school students in Tokyo and their related factors. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 55: 3–11. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1819.2001.00777.x
- Issue online: 7 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JUL 2008
- 1UNESCO. World Education Report. Paris, UNESCO, 1996.
- 2These high school fears and satisfactions. Understanding the Child 1954; 23: 74–76.
- 4The influence of dialogue between Tokyo Metropolitan senior high school students and parents and its effect upon the mental and physical health of those students. Adolescentology 1993; 11: 192–199 (in Japanese).&
- 5Relationship between working mothers and health of their children of a Tokyo Metropolitan high school. Adolescentology 1993; 11: 237–243 (in Japanese).&
- 6A study on the health status of the students at the Tokyo metropolitan vocational high school by sex and primary factors. Adolescentology 1995; 13: 320–329 (in Japanese).
- 7American School Health and School Nurse. Daishukan shoten, Tokyo, 1995 (in Japanese).
- 15Relationship between depressive symptoms and health practices in high school students. Jpn. J. School Health. 1996; 38: 335–345 (in Japanese)., , , &
- 16Kokosei ni okeru IKIGAI SCALE no imi to tokucyo: Zung SDS, jikakushojodo oyobi shukanteki stress ryo tono kanren ni oite. Shinshinigaku. 1994; 34: 481–487 (in Japanese).
- 20Hutoko heno taio to Yobou. Kaneko Shobo, Tokyo, 1995 (in Japanese).
- 21Basic Readings on the MMPI. A New Selection on Personality Measurement. University of Minnesota Press, Minneapolis, 1980.&
- 22Cornell Medical Index. Sankyobo, Kyoto, 1976 (in Japanese).&
- 23NHK Public Opinion Surveys Department. Gendai Chugakusei Kokosei no Seikatu to Ishiki. Meiji Tosho, Tokyo, 1991 (in Japanese).
- 24Tokyo Metropolitan Board of Education. Gakureiki karano Kenkozukuri no Tameni. Tokyo Metropolitan Office of Education, Tokyo, 1993 (in Japanese).
- 25The relationship between evaluation of school stressors and stress responses in junior high school students. Jap. J. Psychology 1992; 5: 23–29 (in Japanese)., , , &
- 26Tokyo Metropolitan Living Culture Bureau. Daitoshi Seishonen No Ningenkankei Ni Kansuru Chousa. Tokyo Metropolitan Jhoho Renrakushitsu, Tokyo, 1985 (in Japanese).
- 27Influence of demographic characteristics on two measures of depressive symptoms: the relation of prevalence and persistence of symptoms with sex, age, education, and marital status. Arch. Gen. Psychiatr. 1979; 35: 149–154.&
- 30Anxiety in the evaluative context. In: Hartup W (ed.). The Young Child, Vol. 2. National Association for the Education of Young Children, Washington DC, 1972.
- 32Psychosomatic Medicine: its Principles and Applications. Norton, New York, 1987.
- 33Choshokunuki Ha Naze Yokunaika. Health Care 1990; 32: 173–177 (in Japanese).
- 36Youth: Change and Challenge. Basic Books, New York, 1963.