Japanese version of the Body Attitude Test: Its reliability and validity
Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2003
Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 511–516, October 2003
How to Cite
Kashima, A., Yamashita, T., Okamoto, A., Nagoshi, Y., Wada, Y., Tadai, T. and Fukui, K. (2003), Japanese version of the Body Attitude Test: Its reliability and validity. Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, 57: 511–516. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1819.2003.01156.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2003
- Version of Record online: 28 AUG 2003
- Received 29 November 2002; revised 10 February 2003; accepted 1 March 2003.
- 6The Body Attitude Test for patients with an eating disorder: Psychometric characteristics of a new questionnaire. Eat. Disord. 1995; 3: 133–145., , , .
- 8Self-report inventories in eating disorders. Arch. Psychiatr. Diagn. Clin. Eval. 1992; 3: 457–464 (in Japanese)., .
- 9Clinical trial of the Eating Disorder Inventory (EDI) in patients with eating disorders. Jpn J. Clin. Psychiatry 1994; 23: 897–903 (in Japanese)., , et al.
- 10A study on a Self-Rating Depression Scale. Psychiatry Neurol. Jpn 1973; 75: 673–679 (in Japanese)., .
- 11Development of a Japanese version of new anxiety scale State–Trait Anxiety Inventory (STAI). Jpn J. Psychosom. Med. 1982; 22: 108–112 (in Japanese)., .
- 12Experimental Design in Psychiatry: Research methods for Clinical Practice. Grune and Stratton, New York, 1980..
- 13Clinical trial of Body Shape Questionnaire (BSQ) in eating disorder patients; reliability and validity of the Japanese version of BSQ. Jpn J. Clin. Psychiatry 2001; 30: 1501–1508 (in Japanese)., , et al.