Part of this study was presented at the 7th Annual Meeting of the Japanese Breast Cancer Society, 28–29 May 1999, Nagoya, Japan.
Clinicopathological characteristics of atypical cystic duct (ACD) of the breast: Assessment of ACD as a precancerous lesion
Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Volume 50, Issue 10, pages 793–800, October 2000
How to Cite
Kusama, R., Fujimori, M., Matsuyama, I., Fu, L., Ishii, K., Hama, Y., Asanuma, K., Shingu, K., Kobayashi, S. and Tsuchiya, S.-i. (2000), Clinicopathological characteristics of atypical cystic duct (ACD) of the breast: Assessment of ACD as a precancerous lesion. Pathology International, 50: 793–800. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1827.2000.01121.x
- Issue published online: 25 DEC 2001
- Article first published online: 25 DEC 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.