Osteopontin is involved in the formation of epithelioid granuloma and bile duct injury in primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 8–17, January 2003
How to Cite
Harada, K., Ozaki, S., Sudo, Y., Tsuneyama, K., Ohta, H. and Nakanuma, Y. (2003), Osteopontin is involved in the formation of epithelioid granuloma and bile duct injury in primary biliary cirrhosis. Pathology International, 53: 8–17. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-1827.2003.01426.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2003
- Received 26 March 2002. Accepted for publication 22 August 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.