Discrepancies in nutritional recommendations: the need for evidence based nutrition
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s3, pages S510–S515, December 2002
How to Cite
Mann, J. (2002), Discrepancies in nutritional recommendations: the need for evidence based nutrition. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 11: S510–S515. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-6047.11.supp3.1.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!