Risk of suboptimal iron and zinc nutriture among adolescent girls in Australia and New Zealand: causes, consequences, and solutions
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s3, pages S543–S552, December 2002
How to Cite
Gibson, R. S., Heath, A.-L. M. and Ferguson, E. L. (2002), Risk of suboptimal iron and zinc nutriture among adolescent girls in Australia and New Zealand: causes, consequences, and solutions. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 11: S543–S552. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-6047.11.supp3.10.x
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!