Presented at the Second International Nutrition Symposium, Nutrition for Life's Stages: The Evidence Base, 18−19 April 2002, Melbourne, Australia.
Asian migration to Australia: food and health consequences
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s3, pages S562–S568, December 2002
How to Cite
Wahlqvist, M. L. (2002), Asian migration to Australia: food and health consequences. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 11: S562–S568. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-6047.11.supp3.13.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!