Presented at Nutrition for Life's Stages: The Evidence Base, 2nd Sanitarium International Nutrition Symposium, Melbourne, 18−19 April 2002.
Can food variety add years to your life?
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition
Volume 11, Issue Supplement s3, pages S637–S641, December 2002
How to Cite
Savige, G. S. (2002), Can food variety add years to your life?. Asia Pacific Journal of Clinical Nutrition, 11: S637–S641. doi: 10.1046/j.1440-6047.11.supp3.18.x
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2002
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!